Powder 16 oz (Raw, 1LB Bag, Organic)
Raw Organic Cacao Powder (Chocolate Powder)
Nature's First Law Raw Organic Chocolate Powder is created by
cold-pressing Nature's First Law Raw Cacao Nibs into a cake separating
the oil from the protein and fiber. The remaining dry 'cake-like'
material is then cold-ground, fine-milled and sifted so that only the
finest, most bio-available raw cacao particles filter through into the
finished product. The temperature is never allowed to exceed 120 degrees
Fahrenheit and is usually 104 degrees F (most other cocoa powders are
exposed to temperatures as high as 300 degrees Fahrenheit!). A
high-accuracy thermometer monitors the process. This low temperature
process keeps delicate vitamins, minerals and antioxidants intact,
allowing for maximum digestion and absorption.
100% pure love. 100% pure joy. No chemicals, no hexane, no solvents. Our
Chocolate Powder is packaged in a facility that also processes dairy,
eggs, wheat and soy.
How To Use This Product:
Add cacao powder to all your favorite smoothies, teas, coffee mixes,
protein drinks, desserts or anything else you can think of. Just one or
two spoonfuls can transform any recipe into a healthy chocolate treat.
It even goes great on top of fresh fruit! Delight your friends with the
best food ever! Enhance your pleasure to the maximum...enjoy!
Nature's First Law Raw Organic Chocolate Powder has a delightful, full,
antioxidant-rich chocolate flavor.
Storage: Refrigeration or storage in a cool, dry place (out of direct
sunlight) is recommended, yet not required. Nature's First Law Raw
Organic Chocolate Powder is microbe-free and highly-stable.
List Price: $18.95 + S&H
MSM Lotion/Cream Berry
Vanilla 8 oz
This pure all-natural MSM lotion/cream does more than
just soften and moisturize your skin, it helps restore and
rejuvenate dry, rough skin, leaving it smooth and silky.
List Price: $12.95 + S&H
MSM Lotion/Cream Lavender
This pure all-natural MSM lotion/cream does more than just
soften and moisturize your skin, it helps restore and rejuvenate
dry, rough skin, leaving it smooth and silky.
List Price: $12.95 + S&H
Pollen 16 oz. Bag
Our wildcrafted bee pollen is harvested in the Spanish countryside by
beekeepers that treat their bees and plants with the highest respect and
regard. Pure and unadulterated, our bee pollen is dried using a unique
low temperature process, which maintains the live enzymatic activity and
keeps vitamins and minerals intact.
Here are just a few of bee pollen’s many qualities:
• More than 15 vitamins, including many B vitamins and vitamins C, D,
• 28 essential minerals, including iron, magnesium, potassium, zinc,
calcium and copper
• Bioavailable enzymes, all which have been shown to help with digestion
and assimilation of other foods (could also help with weight loss and
• Can help balance hormones for improved reproductive health and libido
• 15% lecithin, which supports the nervous system and brain
• High levels of nucleic acids, which help protect against radiation
List Price: $24.50 +S&H
Cashews (whole, Raw Organic)
Cashews (raw, wild) - Nature's First Law is North America's only
distributor of TRULY RAW CASHEWS! Our cashews, which grow wildly in
Indonesia, are harvested and shelled without heating the raw cashew nut.
Nature's First Law associates in Indonesia use specially-designed tools
to split open each cashew shell by hand, leaving the cashew nut raw and
fresh. Whole cashews with bud still intact will sprout and grow.
Cashews - Whole Organic Raw
List Price: $19.99 + S&H
Peroxide, Food Grade (3% Solution)
Natural Ingredients: 3% Solution of FCC, USP Food Grade Hydrogen
Peroxide in Triple UV Filtered Deionized Water. In easy to use 8 fluid
ounce spray bottle.
Hydrogen peroxide is H2O2. Water is H2O.
* Cuts and Abrasions: Spray 3% H2O2 on open sores and they heal faster.
* Mouthwash and Toothpaste: Use 3% H2O2 to spray in your mouth. Brush
your teeth with it. Rinse with water.
* Vegetable Soak: Add half a cup of 3% H2O2 to a full sink of cold
water. Wash your vegetables in it.
* To Freshen Your Kitchen: Keep a spray bottle of 3% in the kitchen. *
Use it to wipe off counter tops and appliances. It will disinfect and
give the kitchen a fresh smell.
* In The Dishwasher: Add 2 oz. of 3% H2O2 to your regular washing
* Sprouting Seeds: Add 1 oz. 3% H2O2 to 1 pint of water and soak the
seeds overnight. Add the same amount of H2O2 each time you rinse the
* House and Garden Plants: Put 1 oz. 3% H2O2 in 1 quart water. Water or
mist plants with this solution.
* Humidifiers and Steamers: Mix 1 pint 3% H2O2 to 1 gallon of water.
* Laundry: Add 8 oz. of 3% H2O2 to your wash in place of bleach.
* Shower: Keep 3% H2O2 spray in the shower. Spray your body after
washing to replace the acid mantle on your skin that soap removes.
* Facial: Use 3% H2O2 as a spray facial freshener after washing. Keep
eyes closed. Gently exfoliate skin.
* Pets: For small animals (dogs & cats) add 1 oz. 3% H2O2 to 1 qt. of
their drinking water. See their health improve.
H2O2 is a strong oxidizer. Please exercise caution with its use. This
product will last longer if refrigerated. 8 oz. spray bottle.
List Price: $5.95 + S&H