The main function of Vitamin D is to keep normal calcium and phosphorus
levels in the body which helps to maintain and build strong bones, teeth
* It is also part of the process that helps support cell functions and
other neuromuscular functions in the body.
* Vitamin D also plays a substantial role in preventing rickets in
children, and osteoporosis or osteomalacia in
* It is a powerful antioxidant that helps to delay the ageing process it
may also contribute to keeping blood
pressure regulated, prevent cardiovascular diseases and help towards
preventing certain cancers and tumour activity.
* Vitamin D may also help treat conditions like diabetes and obesity,
and help prevent the onset of multiple
* Vitamin D helps to maintain a healthy immune system and is important
for the body's overall growth and development.
The information provided on this website is intended for
educational purposes only, and should not be considered a replacement for
the expert advice of a qualified health practitioner. These statements have
not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not
intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
The statements on this site have not been
evaluated by the FDA, and as such,
shall not be construed as medical advice, implied or otherwise.